Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just getting started really. Maybe this wasn't the greatest idea...

Hello people of the interweb!
Well, I've joined many different social networking sites. You name it I probably have a profile on it. And the thing is I find it incredibly sad. I mean, I spent 6 hours of my day on the internet with at least four tabs up. And why? Because I needed to check everything. NEEDED to. That's the thing that really got to me. This is what my social life has developed into... It's just kinda crazy...
I have three e-mail addresses. Yes, that's right, three. WHY, I have no idea, but I do. Remember when not everyone had a computer in their house and we all used our parents' work e-mail addresses whenever we wanted to go online? I really miss that.
So yeah, my life has been slowly becoming more and more controlled by my laptop. I'm convinced that this is how the world will end and robots will rule. They'll just send us masses of spam to go through and stuff and then we'll be so engrossed in the screens that we won't realise what's going on and before I know it BAM! we're slaves for life. Or at least until they run out of batteries.
So, yeah. I was told about this and decided to join. I put notches in my bedpost in accordance with how many times my name comes up when I Google it XD
So hi to blogger and I'll talk to you again soon ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment