Saturday, August 29, 2009

Epic Day Filled With Win!

Okay so today was an AMAZING day =)
It cheered me up so much after everything that's been happening in my life lately. It made me forget about school and shit like that and it felt so good to be surrounded by friends.
I just love the whole atmosphere associated with CTYI in general. Becoming friends the day before and it feeling like you've known them all your life and are closer than any friends you have back home. It's just such an amazing experience and feeling.
But anyway, back to today...
So the weather didn't look too promising but apart from a few sudden showers I think it held up alright. It was so good seeing everyone all together again (although there were some people missing). This year there were less divisions between the session 1 and 2ers due to the fact that some people did both this year. And the new Wolfie-made hoodies were amazing. I cannot believe I forgot I had ordered one. But I did and I got mine so Yuss!
Those crazy chicks who got over excited about Jamie's hair and Grattan's American-ness and us being CTYI nerd was quite terrifying. Really. But it was interesting. And the other afros around the place was pretty cool.
Good on Jamie for collecting so much for the ISPCC. It was a pretty cool idea when Lauren started it and I'm glad it's turning into a kinda tradition.
Invading the models picture with Karla and Maeve was cool. Less cool was the stink bomb being let off in the rock garden. But me and Laura did succeed in getting everyone to go there so I think that's pretty awesome.
I loved today. It was one of the best reunions ever. Thank you so much everyone! I love you all. CTYI...some of the best memories and people ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment