Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Life in Colours... Today's colour: Red

Red. This font is for all the anger and frustration I currently feel. Why? Why not? Anger is a fundemental part of our lives, we all have to try to learn to accept it and let it be a part of us. Do not let it take us over, but cherish the moments we live without it, and use the ones where we must endure.

Also my hair is kinda red ^^

Frustration. >.<>

i'm not asking for too much. At least I don't think I am. I just want to have what so many other teenagers already have.

And it seems to be SO EASY for them! I don't understand why! They gossip about each other, they fight, they get on each other's nerves-but they're still there for each other at the end of the day!

I try to be nice. And friendly. And actually INTERESTED in what they have to say or any problems that they might have. I take them on board (which, I've found, most people don't do). It doesn't help. It just means it seems like I'm happy to be walked all over.

Well let me tell you something:

I'M NOT /

No comments:

Post a Comment